A group of open data fans organises Open Data Day this year in Hong Kong.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/806570022782598/
1. Please add topic(s) and introduce yourself at above hackpad.
2. House Rules at Odd-e office: remove your shoes outsides the door before you enter the office space.
3. Capacity: 20 participants (up to 30 participants)
4. Bring your own laptop and power charger.
5. Help to bring a 4-socket extension leads if you can.
6. Bring your refillable water bottle.
7. Buy and bring some snacks and drinks to share. Please refill after lunch if you enjoy snacks & drinks provided by Odd-e.
99. To make sure everyone enjoy the event, please respect others, and follow common code of conducts of tech conference.
10:30 Opening, Idea Pitching
11:15 Start hacking!
18:00 Presentations, Closing.
19:00 Networking Hour, Clean-up, Venue closed before 8:00pm
Venue: Odd-e office, 19/F, 35-36 Connaught Rd West, Sheung Wan. aka Connaught Harbour Front House (B2B)
(上環 干諾道西 35-36號康諾維港大廈 19/F)
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/invu3TZZy2y