HKOSCon 2017 Open Hack Challenge is aimed to encourage developers to build an open source prototype and try different open source software and commercial services / platforms provided by sponsors.
Developers can join individually or form a team with member no more than 4.
- Raspberry Pi 3 (sponsored by HKCOTA)
- PyCharm Professional Edition annual subscriptions (sponsored by Jetbrains)
- Source codes must be released online under an open source license for the public.
- Submission Form: https://goo.gl/forms/xR3jPsdNn1bq4K5H2
- Developers / Teams must submit a short report thru online submission form before 2 July 23:00 HKT (Sunday).
- Short report can be written in a document (PDF / ODF) or presentation (ODP), other open document formats are also accepted.
- If any questions raised by judges, developers / teams might be contacted by organiser by emails before 3 July 23:00 HKT for demonstration.
Result Announcement: before 10 July 23:00 HKT
- Maximum score is 100.
- Judges from conference organiser will score 0-100.
- Use of open source software and technology: 35
- Creativity / Idea: 35
- Business / Social Impact: 15
- Presentation (Submitted Document / Demostration): 15
Enquiry & Remarks
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference organiser reserves the right to modify and make the final decision & judge with any further notice.
- Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cMmj2oNbWuOw-UoEQk-vYJwdmIdy76X8IVkeLh9Gw_Y/edit?usp=sharing