Different individuals and organisations in Hong Kong are enjoying the benefits of Free and Open Source Software. In the Hong Kong International IT Fest, professionals from area of publishing, information technology, elderly service and secondary education will share own experiences in Free and Open Source Software.
Seminar on Free and Open Source Software in Hong Kong
Date: 20 April 2013(Sat)
Venue: LT-15, 4/F. Academic Building 1, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong.
Language: Cantonese(English may be used in some slides)
Contact: Dr. Haggen So / [email protected]
Registration is required. Please register at http://registrano.com/events/hklugitfest2013
- Opening by Organizer
- Opening Remarks by Legislative Council member (ITFC) Hon. Charles Mok.
- LinuxPilot – the Chinese Linux Magazine (Mr. Kenneth Mak)
- How does Open Source Software helps Open Data in Hong Kong (Mr. Sammy Fung)
- Open Hardware and Education – Raspberry Pi and 3D Printer (Mr. Parker Leung)
- Free and Open Source Software and Elders (Mr. Kingman Leung)
Venue is sponsored and supplied by the Department of Computer Science, City University Hong Kong.