Open Source Multimedia, Hong Kong (OSMM) organises free Blender workshop on 26 May with HK ACM SIGGRAPH.
Objectives of Workshop:
- Introduce Open Source Multimedia & Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Introduce Open Learning & Open Learning Network (OLnet)
- Contribute this seminar content to our Open Educational Resources (OER) portal so then everyone can learn What is OSMM.
Date: 26 May 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: Room B523, HKDI & IVE(LWL), 3 King Ling Road, Tiu Keng Leng, Tsueng Kwan O.
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese with Blender interface and CG terms in English
Instructor: Ms. Ann Leung
Organisers: Open Source Multimedia, Hong Kong and HK ACM SIGGRAPH.
- All participants must be aged 16 or above on 26 May 2018.
- ALL participants must pre-install Blender v2.79 in advance, and Bring along Your Own Device and a Mouse to attend.
OSMM Next Workshop: https://www.osmm.net/next-workshop.html