Hong Kong R User Group and Open Source Hong Kong co-organises “Introduction to R via tidyverse” – an introductory event for R beginners in January.
Introduction to R via tidyverse
To introduce the 5 basic verbs of data manipulation with dplyr and grammar of graphics with ggplot2.
Date: 13 January 2018, Saturday
Time: 10:30am – 1:00pm
Size: 30 participants.
Fee: Free of Charge, Registration is required.
Registration: Register thru eventbrite.
Co-Organisers: Hong Kong R User Group, Open Source Hong Kong.
Venue: Classroom P4701, Yeung Kin Man Acadamic Building (AC1), City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon Tong.
Venue Sponsor: CityU App Lab and City University of Hong Kong.
For R discussions, please go to Hong Kong R User Group.
Recommended FREE e-Book R for data science for your learning.
- Download RStudio and Course Materials according to HK R User Group blog
- Extract course material from zipfile.
- Open RStudio and set the course material directory by “Set As Working Directory”.
- Introduce with class1_admin.R
- Learn with class1_tidy.R
- Learn with class1_dplyr_ex_original.R