The OSHK Incubator is an incubation program to provide services to projects which want to partner with the Open Source Hong Kong (OSHK).
It helps those incoming projects and user communities adopt the OSHK suggested open source model and guides them to the OSHK services available to our projects so they can become projects and user communities listed on OSHK website.
The OSHK Incubator delegates a mentor for each project.
2 primary targeted incubatees:
- Projects initiated by the project owner living in Hong Kong.
- Local user communities of open source software.
1-year incubation program:
- Project owners have full control over the project development.
- OSHK volunteers can provide event and marketing support.
- Mentor meetings to keep in touch with incubatees and OSHK.
- After 1-year incubation, incubatees can apply for program extension or alumni.
- Active incubatees and alumni are listed on OSHK website.
- Setup, agree and obey the Code of Conduct.
Application: please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.