Open Source Workshop this month is a event for you to meet, work, share and learn from practical project works with developers, UI designers, document writers/translators and other contributors.
Date: 2014/12/06 Saturday
Time: 2:00pm-5:45pm (Door open at 2:00pm, Start from 2:15pm)
Venue: Classroom G5-133, 5/F Academic 1, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon Tong.
Room & Capacity: a classroom with 30 seats.
Fee: $0 (Free of Charge).
Organized by Open Source Hong Kong.
Co-Organized by Hong Kong Linux User Group and Hong Kong Creative Open Technology Association.
Venue sponsored by City University of Hong Kong.
- Mobile Apps for Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2015 (Sammy) (Android, iOS)
(*** You are welcome to bring your projects to workshop, please list your project with 3 keyword tags. ***)
(*** Please make +1 to any projects you are interested to participate in order to let project leaders to know ***)
- Sammy Fung (Django, Drupal, Mobile)
(*** If you will join the workshop, please drop your name with 3 keyword tags of your tech/design/non-tech skillsets. ***)
You should prepare the followings before workshop:
- Bring your laptop with tools you uses, charging your laptop battery to full.
- Getting your own PCCW / Y5ZONE wifi accounts if possible.
- Your GitHub account.
- Name cards (or sth. leaving your contacts to your new friends)
You should expect at least one of the followings:
- Work on projects.
- Share your skills, knowledge and experiences.
- Learn from others.