CocoaPods is the de facto dependency manager for iOS and Mac development. With CocoaPods you can easily integrate opensource project to your project.
In this talk we will discuss:
- How to use CocoaPods to manage project dependency
- Configure CocoaPods for your special project needs
- Publish your own open source library on CocoaPods
- Create your own private CocoaPods directory
- Extend CocoaPods with plugins
Speaker: Mr Francis Chong (Hong Kong)
Mr Francis Chong (@siuying) is a mobile and web developer. He use , contribute and publish open source project regularly.
Francis is one of the founders of Ignition Soft. The company focus on iOS platform and published award winning apps that featured on App Store.
Language: English (with English Slides)
(This is a a session of Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2014 on 29 March, HKOSC is an annual international conference in Hong Kong for global open source community, it is aimed to demonstrate the use of open source software technology, open hardware technology and latest development in the world. HKOSC is targeted for developers, users and promoters.)