April 6 – Briefing Session
Tony@NexTeam sharing HomeCourt Development in iOS Dev and Challenge 2019
Have you ever think of inspiring people a better life with technology?
Ready to learn a new programming language to transform yourself to be a trend creator?
Good news to all University & Secondary students – to learn something excited around Open Source & turn your creativity into the ‘Next Big Thing’.
“iOS App Dev and Challenge 2019”
OSHK has collaborated with Apple Education to host this app development workshops and contest. A good chance to learn Swift to build, turn the idea into an iOS App and win a ticket to attend WWDC 2020!
Interested to find out more? Don’t miss the chance to join our briefing session on Apr 6.
Date: 6 April 2019, Saturday
Venue: 2510, Li Dak Sum Yip Yio Chin Academic Building, City University of Hong Kong.
- Open Source Conference Information
- China Collegiate Computing Contest
- Mobile Application Innovation
- Hong Kong Competition Details Announcement
- iOS Apps Development Sharing
- China Competition Hong Kong Winning Team Sharing
Register today to secure your seat. All CS/EEE/DESIGN & BA university students, as well as secondary students, are welcome~
If you are non-applicable to these workshops, please share the event to the talent too!
20 April – Design Thinking Workshop
April 27 / May 4 – Introduction of iOS App Development, Health Kit, AR Kit and Core ML
“Introduction of iOS App Development, Health Kit, AR Kit and Core ML.” is one of an event for supporting the iOS Dev and Challenge Event 2019.
- Hong Kong Student who interested in mobile app development/design.
- Introduction of the basic skills in using Swift in Xcode to create simple iOS App
- Introduction of different developer kit for easy app creation, include Health Kit, AR Kit, Core ML
- Creation of different simple apps using different developer kits.
Simon Ng is the Founder of AppCoda. He received the B.Eng. degree in Electronic Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, and the M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from The University of Hong Kong. He has extensive experience in programming and has been developing software applications in various industries for over 15 years.
He now focuses on developing iOS apps and teaching people how to code through both online & in-person workshops. He has published several books on Swift & iOS programming including “Beginning iOS 10 Programming with Swift” and “Intermediate iOS 10 Programming with Swift”. His books were also translated into Chinese. His iOS programming book for beginners is now the best selling iOS programming book in Taiwan.